Saturday, January 14, 2012

If you can dream it, you can do it...^^

My past life....

1988-2006 - Butterworth, Malaysia

2006-2007 - Kedah, Malaysia
2007-2011 - Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Jun - Aug 2011 - Singapore
Aug 2011- 2012 - Brunei

Where will I in the future?

Life is so interesting and so unpredictable..
I used to dream everyday.
Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.
My motivation quote " If you can dream it, you can do it.." Dreaming can be considered as a form of planning as well...

Many people ask me, " Are you happy with what you have choose now?"
Choose with no regret..!! I think I will regret if I am not taking this opportunity.

In fact, I lost a lot with my choice. But I did learn a lot of things here..

Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined.

Hopefully I can gain back what I lost in future...


Let's us dream together...^^ Have a nice day..!!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Walau apa past life oh died liao meh....eng still "very good"....

Let go of the pass and dream of a better future....create a better future for yourself. all the best take care of yourself